September Wishlist

Leave a Comment

So here's to my first wishlist and they are so fun to make! I have seen so many things that have constantly been catching my eye lately and I make a mental note to add them to my wishlist!

1) Brown Soft Tote With Fringing £35 (although it definitely looks grey!) I love the size and shape of this bag, plus I am loving fringing bags at the moment. This seems like the perfect bag for a flight and for coming into autumn/winter.

2) Khaki Cleated Sole Sling Back Sandals £35 I need these shoes. They look so dainty and cute, and I think they will look great with a dress or with jeans as well. Plus they come in black too if you'd prefer.

3) Joules Yellow Rain Coat £79.95 I want need this jacket so much! I'm sure I used to have one like this when I was little- but nevertheless I will still wear this now. Its cool and practical and I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of this as it is always raining over here. Love it.

4) Chanel Chance Eau Vive £79  I first smelt this fragrance when I was wondering through duty free when I was going to Egypt. I sprayed it on my neck and wrists and I could smell it throughout my whole 5 hour flight and on my clothes when I arrived. It smells so fresh and I think its one that could be worn in the day and in the night also. So every time I spray this now it reminds me of my travels, which I quite like! :)

5) Thomas Sabo Rosegold  Watch £225  So I have had my eye on this watch since two summer's ago, and I still love it! My sister lead me into the Thomas Sabo store in Bristol and showed it me, and I just fell in love. You know I love rose gold, so that's already top marks in my eyes, but it's the perfect face size on my wrist. It's stylish and dainty and I am determined to make it mine!

6)  Black Denim Dungarees Topshop £48 These look so comfy and will look great with trainers or sandals in the summer time. I think denim items are so versatile and you can get a lot of wear out of them. I am seeing these a lot in stores at the moment and I think come autumn time they will need to find a way into my wardrobe.

7) Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush $14.80 I love the look of Zoeva brushes, and although I have never owned any of my own, I long for the day that I do! (cringe but true) I love the size and shape of this brush and it looks like it will be a good one for foundation too!

8) Samsung Mini Compact System Mint Green Camera £199  Now I am not an expert when it comes to cameras- so this could be rubbish for all  I know- but I love the colour! Is that a big enough reason to have this on my wishlist? Meh. This would be so handy for taking photos for my blog and when I'm out and about on my little city breaks.


I hope that you liked this post, let me know what you'll add to your wishlist.

Love Emily x





Follow me on BlogLovin



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig