Laura Mercier Rose Creme and Rose Oil Review

1 comment
Okay okay, I know I am a bit late to the party with these two products as they have been out for some time now, but I promised myself that I would do a blog post on these products as I can't speak more highly of them. I have been using both the oil and the creme for over 6 months now, and I have noticed a great difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. The cream feels soft as you apply it to your skin and is easily absorbed into the skin without making it feel greasy.

So first things first let me just tell you a little bit about my skin before I used these wonderful products. My skin was oily and was uneven in texture, and wasn't as soft as I would have liked it to have been. So I started using Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Creme and Oil, and now my skin feels noticeably softer (yay!) and I am definitely less oily now as the Creme balances out the water levels in the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated. The key ingredients are sunflower, safflower, soybean, rose-hip and macadamia-seed oils (which help to moisturize) my skin feels rejuvenated and glowy and I love it!



I love the packaging for both of these products too, especially the rose gold lid (as I'm a tad obsessed with rose gold things) the Creme jar is plastic and easy to open and apply without the faff of a flip-top lid.


Rose Creme- £55, Rose Oil- £42.50

I started by using both the oil and the cream as part of my morning and evening routine, - which did not work for me. However, I stopped using the oil in the morning as I felt my skin did not need it, and it only left it feeling too 'oily' before I was to apply my make-up. So in the morning I would just cleanse my skin and then use the Nourishing Creme which I felt was a much better base when applied on its own. I felt that this left my skin feeling well moisturised and soft to touch. I have genuinely noticed a difference over time with this product too as I've purchased my second jar of the wonderful stuff. 

So onto my night time routine: I would cleanse, tone and then apply one drop of the Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Oil in the palm of my hands and then gently massage it into my face. It is fast-absorbing and it left my skin with a nice healthy glow which I liked. I lastly applied the Nourishing Creme, and although I have never been hugely into the scent of roses,I find that both the oil and cream leave a scent that lingers just faint enough for me to enjoy the smell. Which brings me to another selling point of these products- why not try it on your hair and nails? I may be crazy putting £42.50 face oil into my hair but trust me it is brilliant at taming those flyaways! 

So all in all, wonderful products that I would hugely recommend. They can be used in conjunction with your normal moisturisers or as an 'add on' if you'd rather. If you are not overly dry then put a drop of the oil with the cream and then massage it into your face. I would definitely re-purchase these products when I run out- which I hope isn't too soon as the only down side is they do come with a costly price tag- which to be honest I think is well worth it to have nice soft and glowing skin! 

Let me know what you think of these products and if you have tried them?

Love, Emily x





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know.natural factors l-theanine

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig