Empties

Leave a Comment
So I've been hoarding the empty packaging and its all started to pile up so I'm eager to crack on with this 'empties' blog post so I can throw them out!

Firstly:

Fudge Uban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray This is about the 3rd can of this hairspray that I have purchased. Although it is costly for hairspray (around £5.50) I can't describe how nice it smells! It is amazing and I certainly miss the smell when I've ran out and have to resort to using my Tresemme. Nevertheless, they have a fab range and I would consider trying more products in their range. Which brings me on to my second 'empty'....


Fudge Urban Crisp Pear and Sweet Vanilla Dry Shampoo After trying the hairspray I treated myself to the dry shampoo-which smells equally as good. The bottle lasts a long time, I don't use dry shampoo every day but it definitely refreshers my hair and leaves it feeling clean and easier to style. If you're obsessed with nice smelling haircare then I really recommend you trying these. 






Got 2 Be Tame and Shine Styling Oil  Now I have naturally curly hair, so whenever I add heat to my hair, whether it's straightening, curling or blowdrying my hair will always be left with frizzy bits (despite the endless amounts of heat protecting sprays etc) So after I've styled my hair I always use one pump of this serum just to tame any flyways and to calm the frizz especially near my parting. It's very affordable and one pump goes a long way. I always see really pricey serums and wonder if they're any better... so please let me know in the comments if you recommend any?




Laura Mercier Almond and Coconut Souffle Cream This stuff is the best! I have blogged about this before and I will definitely continue to blog about this product in the future. This is in fact the medium size from a gift set which I have just emptied, I didn't want to open my full size one and watch it all disappear too fast. (I need to get a life) But sadly this one is now all gone so I'm onto my large one. They cost £45 but I don't think you can get a greater smell and texture than Laura Mercier's body souffle collection. 


Bobbi Brown BB Cream  I have used this BB cream as my base literally all summer. I don't remember the last time I wore a foundation. I prefer the texture and finish off this to anything else right now. I guess come the winter months I will go back to my foundations, but this is just enough coverage for the summer and blends really nicely. I sometimes add a little bit of Laura Mercier's Smooth Finish Foundation Powder on top as I do get dreadfully shiny, especially at work. But for now this is my go to in the mornings and if you want something fairly lightweight with great cover then give this a go!






Let me know what you've been loving in October so far and what you would buy again in the comments below.


Love Emily x




Follow My Blog With BlogLovin 

Have a look at my favourite's post: http://downemilylane.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/july-beauty-favourites.html


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig