July Beauty Favourites

Leave a Comment
I can't believe it's August already! I feel like I've blinked and missed July! Well even though it's a bit late I still wanted to share with you my first ever monthly favourites- and these are products that I'm positive will crop up in future favourite posts because I LOVE them!

So let's start with my favourite skincare item at the moment which is Liz Earle's Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer. I am just so in love with this product, this is probably around my 3rd or 4th bottle of the stuff and I will continue to purchase this. So it's basically a toner in a spray form which I find so much more enjoyable and refreshing to use than an ordinary toner. I took this on holiday with me to Egypt and kept it in the fridge! I use this product when I wake up to literally wake me up in the morning, and again in the evening after I've cleansed to leave my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed before I apply my moisturiser. 10/10 from me and it doesn't break the bank either - £14.75.

Moving on to some Laura Mercier favourites and there are three that I am currently loving. They have recently launched a 'Tarte Au Citron' range in addition to the other bath and body scents they do. Although I am not keen on the Tarte Au Citron body cream I do happen to really like the body wash in that particular scent. Its so zesty and a little goes a long way with this product which is good as it has a costly price tag for a body wash- £31. BUT it smells sooooo good and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. 

Laura Mercier's Almond and Coconut range have over taken their Ambre Vanille range for me. I am just loving their body butter at the moment. I have it in the Souffle Creme as well, but I've found with the body butter it absorbs into my skin a lot quicker and you don't have to use as much. This scent literally lingers on my skin all day and then I can smell it again in the morning on my pyjamas which I love. (It's cheaper too- £27)

The gorgeous bronzey glowing illuminator you see in the picture is again one of my favourites from Laura Mercier. This product is called 'Indiscretion' which was also known as 'Spellbound' in a previous Laura Mercier collection if you think that you have seen it before. But this product literally flew off the shelves and I can so see why. This illuminating hybrid product has the most beautiful soft rose gold shimmer and a high pigment which provides buildable long-wearing colour. I use it with the Real Techniques buffing brush and apply it across my cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose. It doesn't look glittery on the skin which I love. This brush is amazing I really rate the Real Techniques brushes, they are very affordable and really do the job well. I love how dense this brush is.

Well seeing as though it's summer it wouldn't be right if I didn't include Chanel's Bronze Universal and their mini kabuki brush in my faves. I love the combination of these two products together, This product gives you a natural sunkissed look and I love a good cream-gel bronzer in the summer, I don't like to overload my skin with loads of powdery products in the summertime as I like to have a dewy finish ;) Oh and this product lasts an absolute lifetime as well, what more could you want?

Lastly is my current perfume fave which is 'Princess' by Vera Wang. I picked this 100ml bottle up for really cheap as there was some discount day or something so I wasn't hoping for a miracle- but I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do. It's a very soft fruity-floral fragrance with a hint of vanilla and pink guava -YUM. I just find it perfect for everyday as it's not too overpowering. 

So there you have it. My July faves!

What have you been loving in July? Let me know in the comments.

Love Emily x






Follow my blog with BlogLovin

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig