My Desk Space

11 comments
I am so SO excited that we have a brand spanking new iMac. I. Am. In. Love. I now have a desk space, and I am loving it and I wanted to share it with you. I love decorating my home and putting my own stamp on it, so having the iMac meant a new desk, a new lamp..... new desk stuff? ;) Well basically an excuse to go home shopping!


I feel like a workspace is very personal and everyones is different. For me, I don't like clutter (don't look under my bed) but I feel my workspace needs to be kept clear for me to have an incentive to work.






This is hopefully the space where I can write some great blog posts and hopefully my blog will continue to grow. Here I have my favourite Jo Malone candle and just a big chunky vase of flowers. Simple and clean, leaving me with enough space to have my notebook open for me to scribble down any ideas that I have for future posts!

Let me know in the comments of what you would like to see here on my blog.

Thanks for reading


Love Emily x






Please Follow My Blog With BlogLovin 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. Love how you've kept your desk space nice and tidy, that'll definitely help the ideas flow. For me, if my space is crazy so is my mind! I can never get anything done. Love the silver metal lamp as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you for your lovely comment! The lamp is just from Ikea! Bargain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like having things organized and it also helps me get things done. iMac fits perfectly on your desk :) Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leja! ah thanks so much for enjoying this post. I really enjoyed writing it and I am obsessed with things for the home at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space is beautiful! I'm about to get an iMac and I'm so excited for it :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Elisabeth, I'm so excited for you to get an iMac!
      Thanks for your blog link xx

      Delete
  6. Your deskspace looks really lovely! Obsessed with that chunky vase <3

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really grateful for your comment and glad that you like my style! Thanks for your link :) xxxx

      Delete
    2. oh I also love your halloween posts! fab.

      Delete
  7. your desk space is absolutely beautiful, as are you and your lovely blog!xx

    Check out my latest post?
    http://hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/revlon-photoready-foundation-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a lovely comment to read- thank you Hannah. So sweet. Had a little nosey at your blog and I love your style of writing :) xxxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig