In Flight Essentials

Leave a Comment


Tomorrow I'm off to Majorca for 3 days with my beautiful mum and sister! *so excited* We've never been away just the three of us before so I'm looking forward to some family time in the sun! I thought I'd just do a little blog post on my in flight essentials when travelling, as every time I fly I always think of something else that I would need/ be useful.

So first up is Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream. This miracle cream is brilliant to use on my lips as I find they can get very dry when flying, so this is a must.

Sticking with the skincare, I've opted for one of my all time favourite skincare products by Liz Earle, it's there travel size Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer, which is the perfect size for my bag, as we all know that liquids have to be below 100ml. So yay for mini's!

Although I really do not like to take my make-up off with face wipes (Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish all the way!) but face wipes are a quick and convenient way just to freshen up on the plane.

Pain killers are a MUST. When me and George travelled to Tunisia we both  had killer headaches and our heads felt like they were gonna pop ( a bit over the top) but still, deffo recommend some pain killers.

I find that the clear makeup bags are the best when travelling- you can see everything, which makes it easier to find things, plus when going through security/customs you can just lift out the clear bag with all your liquids in. Bobs your uncle.

Technology- I add some films onto my Ipad Mini and take that with me, especially if the flight is longer than 2 hours- gotta kill some time- so may as well watch a film! Also my phone, to listen to my holiday playlist!

I definitely recommend a book when travelling, I enjoy reading on planes and I know I mentioned this book in my Egypt blog post, but I literally have about 4 chapters left and I SOOOO need to finish reading this book. So that can be done on the flight. Brill.

Lastly is a big soft sleeveless cardy, I'v worn this one a few times when travelling, and it's ideal. I can wrap it around me if I'm chilly, use it as a pillow, and when I land if the weathers nice- it's sleeveless so I won't be melting!

I hope that you found this useful if you are planning to catch the last of the summer sun. Be sure to leave a comment of anything that you'd recommend for me.


Love Emily x




Please Follow My Blog With  BlogLovin



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig