Egypt | The Best Holiday Ever

2 comments
I really need to get back on track with my blogging, I have been slacking these past few months and it is not good! However, what better what for me to get back into it then to do a little blog post about my most recent holiday to Egypt! YAY!


In June myself and my boyfriend George went to Sharm El Sheikh in Egpyt for a week. This was a week filled with sunbathing, chilling in the pool, eating (huge amounts) of delicious foods and snorkelling! We had such a good holiday and it was so much fun to be away for George's Birthday too. The weather was around 42 degrees whilst we were there and it was HOT, I don't remember the last time I felt that kind of heat, but it was lovely and despite always being covered in freckles I'd like to think that I got myself quite a nice little tan whilst I was away. (she hopes)



We stayed at a fab hotel called Sharm Plaza, which wasn't too far from the airport or to any entertainment spots such as Soho Square. The hotel had 6 pools and 6 Al A Carte Restaurants, which was a great way for us to try all different types of food. There was an Italian, Lebonese... you name it. It was great. We had a huge balcony that overlooked a lagoon pool where we chilled by nearly every single day, and quite literally the biggest bed I've ever slept on. We had everything we needed and I was like a child on Christmas Day when entering the room. 



I love a good holiday read. I was reading Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. Highly recommend, I couldn't put it down.



If you have never heard of or seen how amazing the coral is in Egypt- it is simply beautiful and I really urge you to go snorkelling there if ever you're planing to go to Sharm El Sheikh. On George's birthday we had the pleasure of going on a little boat cruise which lead us around an island to various different snorkelling spots. This is me getting urged to jump in the sea by this crazy Egyptian photographer who was very snap happy. 



Here we are jumping in the sea, It was such an amazing thing to do and my favourite day of the holiday. George took his GoPro with him, so we were able to film everything we saw whilst we were out snorkelling together. They're so perfect to take with you on holiday, as they can hold such amazing and funny memories. George put the footage from our last holiday into a short film which I think is a really great idea as we can watch back our little holiday film and show our family and friends our holiday too.




This was at Soho Square, which is the award-winning entertainment centre of Sharm El Sheikh. It has restaurants, bars, shops and dancing fountains! It's definitely worth a visit. 





Just generally walking around the resort and the area was one of my favourite parts of the holiday, besides great food, sun and a great boyfriend to share it all with, everything looked so beautiful (especially at night!)




It was nice to lie out on the sun beds with a drink after dinner and just look at the beautiful views and listen to the sound of the sea. Everything can look so much more beautiful at night. I would definitely go back to this resort, I really enjoyed my time here and there was so much to do. I am now writing this blog post with post-holiday blues and I really wish that I could be back there. I can't wait for our next summer holiday away together.

If you like reading my blog posts please subscribe

Love Emily x






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Nessa and thank you for your sweet comment. I am following you on BlogLovin! :)

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig